22nd Annual SDCCU Festival of Arts in North Park
LOCAL ARTISTS || LOCAL BANDS || LOCAL BEER & SPIRITS
A local North Park tradition, the event is a free art and live music festival with live street art demonstrations, music stages, local food + MORE. Don’t miss a fun-filled day and night of entertainment in San Diego’s hippest neighborhood.
Waypoint Public Craft Beer Block & Craft Cocktails
• Foodies, rejoice! Waypoint Public Craft Beer Block has some exciting new changes this year! For the first time ever, it will be open to anyone 21+ plus!
• Food & drink pairings will also be available to festival attendees looking to elevate their experience. Your ticket grants you 7- 4oz tasters & 7 food samples. Snag your ticket here for session one (12-4pm) or session two (5-9pm).
Featured North Park Eateries include: Underbelly North Park • Shank & Bone • Urban Solace Restaurant • West Coast Tavern • Encontro North Park • Mastiff Sausage Company • Waypoint Public • Tribute Pizza • Sublime North Park • Pete’s Seafood and Sandwich.
Featured North Park Breweries include: Second Chance Beer Company • Eppig Brewing • North Park Beer Co. • Mike Hess Brewing Company • Pariah Brewing Company • Fall Brewing Company • Thorn Brewing • Home Brewing Co. • Bivouac Ciderworks • Rip Current Brewing • Belching Beaver, as well as spirits from 619 Vodka.
• Purchase full pours of craft beer or Cutwater Spirits cans.
• Live Local bands beginning at noon, as well as Karaoke!
• Live Chef & Brewer demos Stages
All LOCAL Bands
• Main Stage @ 30th Street
– School of Rock · 11am
– Finnegan Blue · 12pm
– Billy Watson and the Silver String Submarine Blues Band · 2pm
– Sara Petite · 3pm
– Joey Harris & The Mentals · 4pm
– Taken By Canadians · 5pm
– The Heavy Guilt · 6pm
– Dani Bill and the Tarantist · 7pm
– Low Volts · 8pm
– THE FARMERS MUSIC · 9pm
• Waypoint Public Craft Beer Block Stage @ Ohio St.
– Half Car Garage · 11:30am
– Secret Lynx · 12:30PM
– Spooky Cigarette · 1:30pm
– Ditches · 2:30pm
– Trevor McSpadden · 3:30pm
– Behind The Wagon · 4:30pm
– The Sure Fire Soul Ensemble · 5:30pm
– Casey Hensley Band · 6:30pm
– Stephen El Rey and Crew d’etat Brass Brand · 7:30pm
– Lady Dottie and the Diamonds · 9pm
– Redwing Bar and Grill Karaoke
• Bluefoot Stage @ Ray Street
– Midnight Pine Duo · 12pm
– Bruin Music · 1pm
– WILD WILD WETS · 2pm
– KABBS · 3pm
– Birdbath · 4pm
– Mt Pleasant Music · 5pm
– Sol Orchid · 6pm
– HEAVY HAWAII · 7pm
• DJ Stage @ Gallery In The Street on 31st Street
– Cris Herrera · 11am
– Tony P · 2pm
– Omar Pariso · 4pm
– Oscar P · 5:15pm
– Mikeytown · 6:30pm
– Antonio Aguilera · 7:30pm
– DJ ALA · 8:30pm
Gallery In The Street- 31st Street
• Newcomer Cayce with Hanalei Artworks will co-host this event with Patrick Stillman
• DJ Stage with rotating DJs all day
Kids Block- Illinois Street
• This year’s Kids Block is moving to Illinois Street!
• We are bringing in Irena Makaric, from Move-SD in La Mesa, to Coordinate our Kids Block & small performance stage!
Visual SD’s Live Art Block
Will now be located on University Avenue – Between Iowa & Herman
Thanks to our sponsors San Diego County Credit Union,A7D Creative Group Inc., Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows, Endeavor, , Broadstone North Park, AT&T, iHeartRadio, Cutwater Spirits, City of San Diego, San Diego CityBeat, Kim Hawley Group, US Access Consultants + OFO bike for making this artistic, creative day in North Park a reality!