Things To Do in North Park Week of Sept 26th to 30th
Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a potential feature.
Taste of North Park
In just a few short weeks, the annual Taste of North Park event will be taking place, where you can enjoy tastes of North Park’s favorite restaurants and local breweries. We would like to highlight some of our local breweries that are a must-see at this year’s Taste of North Park!
Thorn Street Brewing
Another local brewery located right here in the SoNo Hood, Thorn Street has received an impressive amount of recognition from San Diego locals. Thorn Street Brewing offers a large variety of different craft beers that will be on full display on 10/13.
Poor House Brew
Poor House Brew focuses on two things: making great beer and making great friends. Poor House takes pride in valuing their customers and getting to know them, making it more than just a brewery, but an amazing experience.
Made with all organic ingredients and no added sugars, JuneShine takes the new health trend of kombucha to the next level by adding alcohol! New to the neighborhood, make sure to stop by their table on your Taste of North Park tour on 10/13.
FruitCraft has taken a creative approach to their craft alcohol by fermenting and distilling some of the highest quality fermentable ingredients on earth – fruit. With flavors such as cranberry, pineapple, and even pumpkin spice, FruitCraft is definitely worth checking out.
View this post on Instagram
Behind the bar is where the magic happens ✨ our Top Shelf Red Sangria compliments the traditional medley of Cranberry & Pomegranate Cherry wines + muddled strawberries & limes, but we kick it up a notch with our Pomegranate eau de vie spirit. Why hello… November 🌹 . . . . #FruitCraft #CreativityInCraft #BetterTogether #EmployeeOwned #FruitCraftFamily #FermentedFruits #Winery #Mixology #Cocktails #Hillcrest #SanDiego #YelpSanDiego #Travel #SDFoodie #SupportLocal #SDBlogger #FoodBlogger #BestOfSanDiego #ThisIsMyCommunity #YouStayHungrySD
North Park Happy Hour
- $5 Cocktails, Shots + Imported Bottled Beer!
- Try Fiesta Hour PART TWO from 9:30pm to close
- $8 619 Vodka Craft Cocktails
- $9 San Diego Craft Cocktails
- $5 off Select Food Items
- $5 Well Cocktails
- $7 House Red & White Wine
- $3 Beer Specials
- $7 Rotating Cocktail Special
- $5 Starters
- $4 Draft Beer and Wine
- $1 Oysters
- $6 Caesar Salad
- $7 Spicy Chicken Wings
- many more
- $15 60oz pitchers
- Wing Wednesday – 8 wings for $7
- $4 House Beers
- $5 beers all day Monday & Tuesday
- $5 beers 2-5pm Wednesday & Thursday
- $5 beers 6-9pm Fridays & Weekends
- $5 all beers
- $5 food menu
- $5 tapas
- ½ priced beer & wine
North Park Events
- Every Thursday – North Park Thursday Farmers Market
*Make sure to check out Waypoint Public’s weekly $7 Farmers Market Cocktail + Chef Special!
- 9/22 – 9/30 – Parktoberfest at North Park Brewing Co.
- 9/26 – Dads Movie Night at Waypoint Public
- 9/29- Oktoberfest at Eppig Brewing
- 9/30- Tap Into Yoga with Alyssa at North Park Beer Co.
- 10/1 – World Sake Day at Saiko Sushi
- 10/13 – Watercolor Workshop at Pigment
- 10/13 – Taste of North Park 2018
- 10/20 – Circular Weaving Workshop at Pigment
- 9/26 – Featherpusher w/ DJ Milky Wayne
- 9/28 – Western Star & the Phantoms Early Show
- 9/29 – Chloe Lou & the Liddells, Action Andy & the Hi-Tones
- 10/1 – MiNi-MiNX Tour
- 9/26 – Houndmouth with Family Of The Year
- 9/27 – The Pharcyde ($5 Show!)
- 9/28 – Devotchka with Orkesta Mendoza
- 9/29 – Oddisee & Evidence with Warm Brew
- 9/30 – Guttermouth ($5 show!)
- 10/1 – Conor Oberst & the Mystic Valley Band