Things To Do in North Park Week of Sept 5th to 9th
Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email email@example.com for a potential feature.
Join North Park Main Street every second Saturday of the Month for a night in the community focused on art, music and community. Enjoy local artist, activities, craft beer and more. Ray at Night has something for everyone whether you are looking for artist inspiration, a night out with the neighbors, a great beer or great music.
North Park Events
- $5 Cocktails, Shots + Imported Bottled Beer!
- Try Fiesta Hour PART TWO from 9:30pm to close
- $5 wells, drafts, house wine
- $7 specialty cocktails
- $7 appetizers
- $5 all beers
- $5 food menu
- $5 tapas
- ½ priced beer & wine
- 9/09 – Peter Case
- 9/12 – Kocktails
- 9/07 – NITE MOVES w/ DJs Beatnick & Ayla Simone
- 9/07 – Acoustic Sessions w/ Taide Pineda
- 9/09 – Drëdnötz at U31
- 9/09 Animo Cruz, The DrëdNötz, DJ Red (Reggae SD at U-31)