Things to Do in North Park Weekend of July 25th to July 29th
Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email email@example.com for a potential feature.
Head to Art Produce Gallery this Saturday evening, July 28th from 4 PM – 6 PM for the opening reception of Mapping Home: Land/Water/Place, a collaborative art exhibit exploring personal and cultural stories of home and migration.
This project explores symbols and concepts of home and place, bringing together seniors and teen youth from several local refugee communities to work with local artists. The immersive art installation in the Art Produce Gallery tells a collective story of migration. This program is made possible thanks to the University of California, Critical Refugee Studies Collective.
The show will be on view in the gallery until September 8th. Open daily 11am-6pm.
This exhibit is free and open to the public.
Learn more here!
North Park Events
- 7/24 – Tiki Tuesday Feat. The Garners
- 7/27 – DJ Grimm and DJ L
- 7/28 – Tori Roze and the Hot Mess Album Release Party With Lyrical Groove
- 7/28 – Husky Boys
- 7/29 – Mochilero Allstars
- 7/29 – Rat Sabbath
- 7/26 – Juice World @ SOMA
- 7/28 – Playboy Carti @ SOMA
- 7/27 – Blue Creek Band
- 7/25 – Instant Crush With Nastea and Wenzo
- 7/26 – No Limits w/DJ Myson King
- 7/25 – Wax Wednesday
- 7/26 – Good Music For Good People
- 7/27 – TGIF @ Bluefoot
- 7/28 – The Hangtight
- 7/26 – Solace – Thursday Nights at U31
- 7/27 – Acoustic Sessions W/ Jesse Nova & the Second Line
- 7/29 – Dub 8, Introspective Culture, DJ Red (Reggae SD @ U-31)