Things to Do in North Park Weekend of July 4th to July 8th
Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email email@example.com for a potential feature.
Happy Fourth of July! Make the most of your Wednesday off by dining & shopping in North Park!
- North Park Beer Co. – Open from 12pm-8pm
- Urban Solace – Open for lunch
- Working Class – Open 9am-6pm // Breakfast from 9am-2pm
- Dunedin – Open for brunch
- Tamarindo – Open at 12pm // Tamarindo Tuesday specials — $4 tacos and $5 Fiesta Hour all day.
The SoccerCity World Cup Fan Zone Viewing Party is coming up July 15th! RSVP here to confirm your attendance – and get excited for the most epic way to catch the World Cup action! With two giant jumbo screens, powered by Cox, a 619 Spirits Bloody Mary bar, family fun zone and a post Sunday Funday party with a DJ spinning hits 11am-2pm, the streets of North Park are the only way to celebrate the end of an epic World Cup series. For more information, click here.
North Park Events
- 7/07 – UGLY Things presents: JON and the VONS
- 7/08 – Ron & the Reapers, Alvino & the Dwells
- 7/06 – Abby Sage
- 7/07 – Indie-Pendence Day Party
- 7/05 – DEEFINE
- 7/06 – CROS1
- 7/07 – Dom King
- 7/08 – Nvious & Billy the Kid
- 7/06 – All Vinyl Happy Hour w/ Monsieur Turbeau
- 7/07 – Strictly Business w/ DJs Edroc & Kanye Asada
- 7/06 – Acoustic Sessions w/ Lizabeth
- 7/08 – Reggae SD 5 Years!