Things to Do in North Park Weekend of June 27th to July 1st
Whether you are visiting San Diego or a local that is looking to Explore San Diego, our weekly “Things To Do in North Park” features a little bit of something for everyone! Our walkable neighborhood is filled with creative urban art and lined with San Diego’s finest breweries, North Park is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Mission Valley or Balboa Park and 10 minutes from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Have an upcoming event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a potential feature.
Sign up for boxing classes this weekend & for the chance to receive these awesome BoxFit perks!
- 1. Attend each day, receive a free class
- 2. Attend each day, receive a raffle ticket to be entered each day for a 30 day membership with secondary prizes there after – Boxfit swag
- 3. Sign-up for a new membership during our Grand Opening Celebration – receive a two week pass for a friend.
North Park Events
- 6/28- North Park Thursday Market
- 6/29 – 7/01 – Boxfit Grand opening Weekend Party
- 6/30 – Urban Solace Bluegrass Brunch
- 7/01 – Brunchercise – North Park beer Co.
- Upcoming: 7/15 – SoccerCity North Park Fan Zone World Cup Final Watching Party
- 6/27 – Soul music with old man Johnson
- 6/28 – Tennessee tina fresh veggies
- 6/29 – touchies, kitty plague, and more!
- 6/30 – city windows, the monroe & dj israel and guest
- 6/28 – Fear with Street dogs, left alone, the last gang
- 6/29 – Farruko with Lary Over
- 6/30 – Sir with Arin Ray
- 6/27 – Instant Crush with Nastea and guests
- 6/28 – No limits with dj myson king
- 6/30 – strictly business w/ djs Edroc and Kanye Asada
- 6/28 – Good Music for Good People